Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little America Hotel ~Salt Lake City, Utah

Last year for our 7th anniversary, my husband and I went on a really fun overnight trip in Salt Lake City.  My husband let me pick out everything for the trip (it was definitely filled with elegance) and I discovered some new places that quickly became my favorites, but for this post, I'll just start with the hotel... 

Little America Hotel


We stayed in the beautiful, four star Little America Hotel.  Reasons why I loved the hotel:
         * 4 stars = gorgeous throughout (chandeliers, grand halls, ballrooms)
         *  Luxurious and Classy
         *  Surrounded by classy people and security (which means you don't    have to worry about your car getting broken into; yes, we have had that happen before)
         *  Great hotel specials
         *  Amazing service from staff
         *  Wonderful hotel restaurants

We got on awesome deal on their getaway special which included a night stay in a tower room, a gift basket full of fruits and goodies in our room, a $60.00 credit in their restaurants, and turn down service all for $159.00!   Most four star hotels cost that much or more just for a room! 


For dinner we got dressed up and used our credit in their steakhouse which was a very fun experience.  The staff treated us like we were royalty and waited on us for the slightest thing we might need.  Their food was expensive (who cares, we had credit!) and delicious and when it came time for dessert, I was blown away!  They brought a platter of several fancy desserts to choose from and went in depth explaining about each dessert, we felt like we were on the food network!  Literally, one of them had a sugar sculpture on top of the dessert, just like they create on food shows.

This hotel has other specials currently available that are worth checking out:
Sunrise Buffet Package
Romantic Getaway
and of course the one we got: Getaway Package

I would recommend this romantic hotel in a heartbeat!! It is definitely a favorite and I can't wait to go back!  Have you been to this hotel?  What did you love about it?

Happy loving,
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment